Tuesday 4 August 2015

Wind/Pinball: Two Novels

Reissued today, (or thereabouts), Wind/Pinball: Two Novels  collects two early novels of Murakami Haruki in a new translation by Ted Goossen, a while ago I received an email highlighting the fact that you can read Murakami's introduction online via Literary Hub, the introduction is also translated by Goossen. I've already got copies of the two editions published originally in the Kodansha English Library series, but think I'll have to track out a copy of this new translation.

Haruki Murakami: The Moment I Became A Novelist at Literary Hub

The book at Secker/Harvill and at Knopf

2 comments:

@parridhlantern said...

Yes definitely want this, although I've read pinball, still not read the other.

me. said...

I'm the other way around!, I've still yet to read Pinball despite having a copy for a while now, this might be the much needed poke in the ribs.

There's quite a few other gems from the KEL series that it would be great to see receive makeover appearances in new editions, but here's hoping eh?.